Crowdfinders was once called the P Diddy of alternative finance. Why? Well, it’s quite simple – we are known throughout the industry for throwing events that everyone is desperate to get an invite to (although you’re not forced to only wear white at ours).
So, it’s with great pleasure that we announce that tickets are now available for our next event, and it’s going to be an absolute cracker! Held on Thursday 30 March from 9.30am to 4.30pm, Race to Scale: Make Your Business Rock! promises to be our best event yet!
Back at the Hippodrome Casino in London’s Leicester Square for a second time, Crowdfinders will be serving up the next chapter of its Race to Scale initiative, a £100 million funding drive created to help Britain’s most promising scale-ups access vital growth finance. On the day there will be numerous exciting entrepreneurs pitching to a room of the UK’ savviest and most active investors as they seek to generate support for and interest in their business.
But that’s just the tip of the iceberg; the event in six weeks’ time will also feature some truly unmissable speakers, including:
- Bruce Dickinson, legendary lead singer of Iron Maiden and aviation entrepreneur
- Touker Suleyman, serial investor and star of Dragons’ Den
- Patrick Cox, iconic fashion designer who’s burst back onto the scene with his new brand Lathbridge
- Bill Morrow, the inimitable founder and director of Angels Den
- Kevin Jackson, renowned marketing expert and CEO of The Experience is the Marketing
In addition to these brilliant speakers and unique live pitches, the event will host a pair of industry-defining panels featuring business leaders, crowdfunding experts and investment gurus.
We’re already counting down the days. If you want to ensure you’ve got a place at Race to Scale: Make Your Business Rock! then be sure to get your ticket today!